Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Hard day Life!

Sometimes life is not so easy...
Wake up at 06:30am...
Nice quick and fresh shower, dressing accordingly the professional style and, out...
Driving 03:30m to Porto...
Customer meeting at 11:30m...
End meeting 2 hours latter... It was ok!
Driving back to Lisbon and stop about 1 hour latter...
Quick lunch at 15:00m. more or less...
Connecting remotely to the Company, first time...
Five or six calls for solving urgent issues...
Re-start driving to Lisbon...
Second stop for connecting to the Company remotely, again..., oh my God!
Arrived home around 19:00...
Connecting remotely to the Company third time. More customer calls and 2 extra hours work...
Disconnected at 21:15m...
Change for comfortable clothes and prepare nice mini fresh salad & mini vegan taco for dinner...
Now, writing a mini story to share with you my happy day, eheheheh...
Tomorrow I forbidden myself to miss my Ashtang Yoga class. Cross my heart!

What a day!!!!

Kisses,
from Princess!

No comments: