Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mamma mia (the movie)

http://www.mammamiamovie.com/
"Mamma Mia" is a great musical movie!
I've loved every second, every minute, every sound, every breath and, all the memories of my far, far away times of young women and young "Abba lover".
I really was a big fan of them and, remembering their songs and all the lyrics today, was like a fresh shower... just falling over my head, body and heart.
Meryl Streep was the "dancing queen" and she is a great "star" but I was also impressed with the performance of all the others.
Pierce Brosnan singing was really the last thing I expected to see "007" doing!!! Colin Firth, Stellan Skarsgard, Julie Walters, Dominic Cooper, Amanda Seyfried, Christine Baranski were also perfect on their roles as also the people from that beautiful Greek Island, invited to join the actors along the all movie story.
Go and enjoy "Mamma Mia"! It's really a big party!
I've left the cinema "flying" and again, "dreaming"...
The smile is still shining on my face.
Kisses,
from the Princess
***
MAMMMA MIA (the movie)

The real "ABBA"

1 comment:

Carol said...

Isabelita,

De facto este filme tem esse poder incrivel sobre nós. Em nos deixar muito bem dispostos, a trautear todas as músicas (aqueles que crescemos com o som deles, conhecendo todos os hits). Somos surpreendidos com a prestaçao de actores que estamos acostumados a ver em outros registos.

Mamma mia, este é um dos filmes que vou rever e rever ... ;)

Uma beijoca grande