Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy birthday Mr. Nelson Mandela

I’ve runned against time Today, 27th June 2008!
I really want to write you before mid night and wish you a very happy birthday Mr. NELSON MANDELA.
I’m sharing with you my thoughts and I’m thanking you for the man you are and for all the things you represent to the all World, and in particularly to me.
I deeply respect and admire you and I’m glad you are celebrating your 90’s out of the prison as a free man!
You are great! You are an example for politics since your heart is great and you were able to forgive the ones responsible for your prison. You never ask for revenge against your enemies.
Your strength was always focused and hand to hand with “higher and noble” causes. “46664” is the living proof of that.
You are an inspiration to anyone, anywhere!
You made me cry of joy when I saw your lovely smile and your bright eyes shining on the stage, listening 50.000 people singing Happy Birthday to you. That shine and that smile at 90's is a rare gift of the Gods.
I’ve never been so happy in participating on such a big party!

My impressions from Hide Park concert are expressed in simple words and feelings… Massive Attack, Any Lenox, Amy Whinehouse, Will Smith, Johny Cleeg, Quenia, Corus, Soweto Gospel, Quincy Jones, Leona Lewis, Morgan Freeman, Human rights, strength, love, sacrifice, war, black is beautiful, bright highs, tears, AIDS, South Africa, children, music, art, fear, lightness, rhythm, hot, sunshine, light, crowd, people, hands on hands, waves, shsssssss……, sesesssss……, balance, kisses, dance, colors, hot, hot, hot…., African, brown, human rights, solidarity, close to me, heart, blood, body, skin, no space, warm, cozy, sweat, passion, wisdom, emotion, humanity, so many words and feelings...
Wish you a long, healthy and happy life!
Love you Mr. Mandela!
Kisses from,
Princess of Portugal

No comments: